Conductive White Primer
Conducive to productivity. Conductive to success.
Primer colour is a key factor in determining the total volume of paint needed for bright or pastel basecoat applications.
In comparison to standard black or grey primers, FCS Conductive White Primer offers a truly revolutionary approach that enables paint application lines to reduce basecoat consumption (via lower film thickness) and increase productivity. This lower film weight also minimises the likelihood of inclusions and orange peel issues, subsequently decreasing the scrap rate.
- Designed to adhere to a wide range of plastics including pretreated polypropylene and ABS
- Only requires 10-15 minutes flash off prior to basecoat application
- Low resistance values ensure wrapping around the electrostatically charged surfaces
- Great coverage capacity at low film weights
- Reduces overspray and energy consumption
- Opens up design options for more vibrant basecoat colours
Our conductive primer family consists of 1K & 2K products in solventborne and waterborne technologies. Available in white, blue, red and more conventional grey and black colours. Processing parameters may change depending on colour and carrier type. Contact us for more information.