Since the inception of our business, we have always encouraged new ideas that drive change and innovation. This fundamental approach enables us to strengthen our global presence, and we recognise that our long term success depends on the progression and growth of our people.
Fujichem Sonneborn (FCS) prioritises employee development and training to ensure continuous progress at all levels of our business. We have an employee-focused culture where ethical values, integrity, communication and cooperation are key principles.
With a clear vision for growth and success, we provide excellent career and personal development opportunities in a highly professional environment. We have over 100 years of experience in the chemistry and application of coating technologies - join our team in creating the coatings of the future.
- 13 Years
- Average years of Employment.
- Multiple Locations
- Headquarters and Manufacturing sites in the UK. Customer Service Units in France and Germany.
- Part of a Global Network
- Fujikura Kasei is a public company, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Diverse Employment Opportunities
- From R&D Chemists to Sales Professionals, we continuously look for new talents.
- Prestigious Customers
- We work with some of the world’s most admired OEMs and their preferred suppliers.
Attractive Benefits Package
- Continuous training and development opportunities through internal and external resources.
- Company Defined Contribution Pension Scheme.
- Competitive pay and 25 days paid annual leave (pro rata for part time employees), plus all bank holidays.
- Additional long service holidays.
- Life Assurance Scheme.
- External Employee Assistance Programme.
Click here for Job Applicant Privacy Notice