Automotive Wood Coatings
Enriching the beauty of wood trim with decades of experience.
Meticulous selection of grain and hours of craftsmanship deserve the best coating systems that bring out the natural characteristics, depth and beauty of wood trim. From Her Majesty’s Yacht Britannia (1953) to today’s exclusive cars and SUVs, our wood coatings have been transforming veneered components into exquisite designs while increasing their performance and durability.
We supply complete coating solutions for wood trim, including;
- Polyester and Open Pore Systems
- PUR In-Mould Coating Systems
- Lacquers designed to be applied over PUR and Polyester Systems, for gloss, satin and matt finishes
- Lacquers developed for use over PUR and Polyester Systems for improved scratch resistance
- Combi-Cure Open Pore and High Gloss finishes for extra scratch and mar resistance on veneer wood parts
- Waterborne and Solventborne Stains with a wide variety of colour options
- Polyurethane Spray Coatings
- Touch-ups and Fillers
FCS experts assist our customers in areas of veneer selection, component design and process improvement, as well as providing product and application training wherever needed.