Job Vacancy - Manufacturing Technician
The ideal candidate will need to be a team player, show a willingness to learn, and become fully aware of our high quality requirements & site safety procedures and expectations.
Ability to operate machinery is essential.
The purpose of this position is to manufacture products to the highest possible standard, ensuring the correct raw materials are used while following required instructions to produce the best possible quality of product as efficiently as possible.
You will control production, executing series of routine tasks: quality checks, standard cleaning, line changeovers and minor autonomous maintenance. Be able to identify opportunities and ideas to reduce cost and improve quality and productivity of the manufacturing processes that are being developed whilst ensuring the work area is clean, tidy and orderly at all times in line with brand expectations and maintain a safe working environment for yourself and others.
Applicants only need the following attributes in order to apply:
- Good team player with a long term view
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with a flexible approach
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude & willing to learn new skills
- Can follow written instructions & procedures
Qualifications: (Desired but not essential)
- GCSE level or above or equivalent
- Qualifications and experience achieved within the paint or coatings industry would be an advantage
Interested applicants should forward their CV to:
Collette Young - Human Resources Advisor
Tel: + 44 (0)1246 851504 (extension: 3327)
Mobile: + 44 (0)7970 115711
Fujichem Sonneborn Ltd
91-95 Peregrine Road
Hainault, Ilford, Essex IG6 3XH