Job Vacancy. Paint Test Lab Chemist – Hainault site
- To carry out Paint Testing work, ensuring both quality of test projects, and timely date reporting to the Test Lab Supervisor.
- To plan day to day workflows through the laboratory, connected to the appropriate allocated projects.
- To familiarise with OEM specifications and their required test methods, and FCS recording systems for test results.
- To familiarise with the main Analytical Testing methods and equipment, carrying out analytical work as and when required.
- Assist as appropriate with the maintenance and calibration of equipment resources in the laboratory.
- Work closely with colleagues in R&D teams, ensuring that new products are tested to appropriate industry specifications and methods.
The successful candidate will:
- Have in-depth knowledge of paint testing, including the methods used.
- Must have an enthusiasm for the task in hand and a willingness to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Be self-motivated and show the ability to learn new skills to help develop and improve both new and existing products.
- Ideally have industrial coatings experience.
- Job flexibility in order to ensure appropriate support to other roles at any time in the laboratory.
- A good level of scientific and mathematical ability, and problem solving skills.
Interested applicants should forward their CV to:
Kim Williams: email@example.com
Human Resources Assistant